Roasted Garlic Clam Caesar Dressing
A classic Caesar dressing with a twist from our Hand Shucked Clams and roasted garlic pureed into mayonnaise with a hint of lemon and parmesan cheese.
Pre-heat oven to 300F. Chop the root end off of each garlic clove and place on a 6”x6” tin foil square with the 3 tbsp. clams. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. olive oil each, sprinkle with salt, wrap with tin foil, and bake for 1 ½ hours until garlic is a deep golden and very fragrant.
Squeeze roasted garlic pulp out of each head and place in the body of a food processor with roasted clams, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper then puree until smooth.
Chill and reserve for use.
Yield: 1 Cup – 10 Servings
- 3 Tbsp. Sea Watch Hand Shucked Sea Clams, drained and liquid reserved
- 2 Cloves Garlic, unpeeled
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Black Pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise, high quality
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
Sea Watch: DHSC – 12/1 lb.