Sea Watch takes pride in its ability to respond quickly and cost-efficiently to co-packing customers’ outsourcing requirements. You can supply the recipe, or we can develop a custom formula, to meet your standards for taste, texture and freshness.
Sea Watch has decades of co-packing experience in developing branded seafood products, which can be baked or fried. Some examples are clam strips, calamari, shrimp, crab cakes, premium chowders, and sauces designed for foodservice or retail brands.
Sea Watch has state of the art manufacturing plants in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Massachusetts. These facilities have multiple packing options including: canning, portion pack bagging, zip locking and klik locking capabilities. Our Milford, DE facility is USDA and Kosher approved for soup production.
Sea Watch International, as your co-packing partner, can:
- Expand your product lines without having to invest in specialized equipment
- Keep product moving to the shelves when your own manufacturing resources are at capacity
- Allow you to profit from the cost-efficiency of our high-volume, automated manufacturing systems and processes
- Products are processed and packed under strict HACCP guidelines
- All facilities have BRC certification
For more information about our co-packing services, contact: Dan Murphy 757-775-4099