I.Q.F. Chopped Clam Meat are surf clams, including the tender tongue – chopped and individually quick-frozen…an easy alternative to block frozen, canned or fresh clams. I.Q.F. Chopped Clam Meat delivers all the clam meat to the chef or production manager when they need it – without defrosting or opening cans – and with the fresh, full flavor of the surf clam in each I.Q.F. bite! Sea Clams have been under federal management since 1977 and are considered by many to be one of the best-managed fisheries in the world.
- One ingredient: Sea Clams
- Fresh, full flavor sealed in every bite!
- Available year round- ready to use when you need them!
- Provides no mess, no waste!
- I.Q.F. Chopped Clam Meat includes the whole clam with the tender clam tongue chopped to a 1/2” size— ready to use in chowders, sauces or in any other special recipe
- Can be added directly into your recipe…no thawing time required!
Keep Frozen, thaw in refrigerator for use.
Disclaimer: this product is raw and must be cooked on an internal temperature of 160°F. (71°C.)
POS Link: IQF Chopped Clam