Antipasto means “before the meal” and is a traditional first course of a formal Italian meal. Add our tender whole ocean clams to your favorite antipasto for a great meal starter. We like a combination of grape tomatoes, banana peppers, olives and artichokes.
Drain juice from clams and reserve for future recipes. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except for the cheese. Marinate for at least 2 hours. Serve on a large platter and garnish with cheese.
Yield: 14 – 3oz servings
- 1-15 oz. can Whole Ocean Clams
- 1 Pint Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Pint Mixed Pitted Olives, rough chopped
- 1/2 Cup basil, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Spices
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Shaved hard cheese or crumbled soft cheese
Sea Watch: 0731 – 6/51 oz.
Sea Watch: 0F31 – 12/15 oz.