Asian Clams and Baby Peas
This stir-fry can be the perfect meal. It is fast; just combine clams, peas and the stir-fry sauce and serve over rice. Best part is it is healthy too!
In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil and garlic until hot. Add clams and peas. Sauté for 2-4 minutes. Transfer clam mixture to a bowl. In same skillet, sauté peppers in soy sauce, ginger and molasses. Reduce heat and stir in clam mixture. Simmer for 5-8 minutes. Spoon over rice. Garnish with rosemary.
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 1 lb. bags of Sea Watch IQF Chopped Surf Clams
- 6 Cups long grain and wild rice, cooked
- 2 lbs. baby peas, frozen and thawed
- 9 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 6 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 Cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 Tbsp. mild molasses
- 1 Tsp. crushed red pepper
- Rosemary for garnish
Sea Watch: 9831 – 2/5 lb.