SEA WATCH INTERNATIONAL
Sea Watch International, a large seafood processor, seeks an experienced Maintenance Planner in Milford, DE. Excellent Pay, F/T with medical, vision, dental, life, disability insurance benefits & a matching 401K.
Send resume to email@example.com or fax to 302-422-3550.
- Manage the CMMS and preventive maintenance programs
- Organize maintenance documents to meet production requirements.
- Actively identify and initiate document process improvements to positively impact financial viability, service and product quality and customer satisfaction of the facility
- Organize and track other Maintenance and permitting activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 5 or more years of planning or leadership experience in maintenance.
- Experience in the implementation or management of CMMS program (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Understanding of purchasing requirements
- Project Management (capital improvements) and budget management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships at all levels and maintain a positive working environment
- Solid computer, planning and problem-solving skills are as must
- PSM (Process Safety Management) and good understanding of process control