Sea Watch International, Ltd.
242 South Rehoboth Blvd.
Milford, Delaware 19963
A LOCAL SEAFOOD PROCESSOR
APPLY IN PERSON 8 TO 4 OR MAIL, FAX 302 422-3550 OR EMAIL RESUME TO DOUG@SEACLAM.COM
- Full time, day shift position, 5-6 days per week including a Sat. or Sun. Overtime, as required.
- Excellent and competitive pay package.
- Benefits – vacation, holiday, sick pay, FIRST DAY COVERAGE OF medical, vision, dental, life & disability insurance. Matching 401K.
- 5 years experience minimum.
- Maintaining, repair and installation of new and existing refrigeration equipment.
- Knowledge of 3- phase electrical systems.
- Knowledge of power transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems – chain and gear drives.
- Experience in all phases of maintenance of food processing functions a must.